After returning from Japan last week (where he received a personal thank you from Yamaha headquarters), six-time world champion Valentino Rossi (aka The Doctor, Valentinik & Rossifumi) is back on the track with hopes of continuing his MotoGP reign. Track conditions have been dry for the last few days in Sepang where Rossi and new teammate Colin Edwards tested the '05 spec prototype YZR-M1 and new Michelins. While Rossi took the fastest track time on day one, he was edged out today by Edwards who recorded a best time of 2'02.44. Tomorrow marks the final day of testing for the Gauloises Fortuna Yamaha Team before the league's winter testing ban.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models