Where the hell have I been that I just discovered venerable video game website IGN.com now has a car site?! How long has this been going on? It looks like from their archives since last February. I'm not sure when this took place but please believe our ignorance. The reason I say that is because they too take a car out for five days in their reviews. Damn. It's just more competition. And they get all that lucrative video game advertising too. Their format is a bit more regimented than ours but the writing is pretty decent. Here I am thinking we're all original…hey at least we have the comments right? Right?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies