9.77 seconds at 147mph down the quarter mile. Not funny car territory, but this candy tangerine Turbotrix Evo is a sedan with a four banger, pulling off this run with a full interior, and a mostly stock 5spd manual transmission. To be fair, the hundred shot of nitrous, massive hairdryer, built motor, and air to water intercooler aren't exactly Mitsubishi factory-issue. No-replacement-for-displacement types beware: at first glance, only the 10 point roll cage gives any hint to the potential of the car. In fact, the bright orange paint makes this Evo look like your typical tuner special. Hit it up at a stoplight, however, and you'll see what 670hp to the wheels and nearly 600 lb-ft of torque will do.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models