After a two hour protest outside the 47th Annual San Francisco International Auto Show a group of people stormed the Hummer exhibit inside, mounted an H3 exhibit and chanted ""Driving a Hummer Is Driving Us to War." The group called Code Pink was ushered out of the hall even though they bought tickets. Outside an auto show spokeswoman accused the group of scratching the H3. One person who took it all in summed it up best, "I think they're a bunch of morons," said Mike Silva of Riverbank, California. "It's cool if you want to protest outside, but coming in here and bothering people who just want to enjoy the show is crossing the line. It's not like I went and drove a big truck over them."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models