I forget that the Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis is still for sale to the general public. Sorely outdated, the big rear-drivers were pretty much in a class of their own here in the U.S. until Chrysler decided to show up to the "Over the Hill" party wearing a hip set of duds. The Crown Vic still looks good done up in all black, but I'd head right to the Chrysler dealer if I was in the market for a big RWD sedan. There are still many that like the respect (fear of who might be driving) and basic looks of these cars to keep them selling.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies