Every year, there are those cars whose design, engineering, manufacturing, quality, and desireablility are…well, subpar to say the least. So, in sticking with the Thanksgiving spirit, Forbes has a slideshow naming the automotive turkeys of 2004. So how about a trio of vehicles that will be worth 17% of their value after five years, or embarassingly low reliability ratings, or perhaps it is the most recalled vehicle you are looking for. Well, this list has everything you're looking, or not looking for, and then some.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video