Everyone head over to The Truth About Cars for a very good counterpoint to my five days in the Mustang GT. Robert Farago gets to test a much better color in red and explains his destruction of a Hyundai custom. That doesn't sound like a tough challenge but the description of the event is a fun read. I'd have to argue that the ride and handling doesn't warrant 1 star. I'd put it up there with 3.0, 2.5 to be critical, 2.0 to be harsh. But not just 1, considering what you're driving. But good stuff all around. I wish I could be so succinct.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models