This report brought to you from TheCarConnection.com is a good overview of what it is like to spend a day and a half wandering around the world called SEMA. Don't let the lights of Las Vegas distract you from the tons of vehicles and accessories inside the show. As this writer found out, a day and half was no where near enough time to take in it all.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models