Every year there is a spike in alcohol related driving deaths around the holidays. This year Mazda is the official automotive sponsor of MADD's annual Tie One On For Safety campaign. This doesn't mean go tie one on at the bar, it asks volunteers to tie red ribbons to vehicles across the country to remind people not to drink and drive over the holidays. There is never a good time for such tragedies but the holidays should be a reason to celebrate not die on an icy road. So if you've actually tied one on (had too much to drink that is) at your in-laws just ask to crash on the couch if the spare bedroom is already taken by Uncle John and Aunt Susie. Click on the link below to go to the MADD website and read more about the campaign.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies