The recently revamped Ford Rouge truck plant in Dearborn, Michigan is receiving applause from environmentalists for its innovative use of green technology. A living roof provides energy saving insulation with a specially formulated sod, large skylights allow natural light to illuminate the assembly line and even toxic paint fumes are recycled to provide power. The company even gives tours of the newly rehabbed plant. The only thing the pundits don't like is the product the plant produces, the best-selling Ford F-150. You can't win them all right Ford?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models