It seems everyone and their brother has gotten generous seat time in the 2006 Corvette. Edmunds delivers their usually thorough exam of the vehicle penned by Ed Hellwig. Surprisingly Edmunds is given an automatic to test when most auto journalists prefer a manuals for their sports test cars. However, I briefly drove an automatic C6 as well and found it still a thrilling ride, as does Hellwig. Autoblog gets a C6 in the Garage in two weeks, watch for it.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models