Last month we reported on a road test of the cheaper FWD Pacifica and it seems that the $25,000 model has helped sales. The Windsor Star, local paper for the plant that builds the Pacifica in Canada, reports that the plant has increased production after Chrysler sold over 10,000 units in October. Inventory of the Pacifica has dropped to 63 days, which is below industry averages.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models