Tomorrow Top Gear's Richard Hammond begins penning a new column for the Daily Mirror. Hilariously enough in this short bio on the man is the story of his first car, a 1976 Toyota Corolla Liftback. The model isn't the funny part, no that would be the fact that he painted a rebel flag on the roof along with the words "Jap Crap." Yowzer talk about misguided youth. And this is the guy you want bringing you an automotive column? Just kidding. At least today his stable includes a 1979 Porsche 928 and a 1969 Dodge Charger, how very non-British.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models