The car of the year was no real surprise, though I really thought the Corvette would have given the 300 a run for its money. Since the 300 was such a "re-invention of the great American sedan" it was voted number one. I guess this was the press annoucement that Chrysler warned us about yesterday. American car fans can only hope that this puts a fire under GM and Ford to get their rear-wheel drive contenders out quickly for us to partake in. Other significant contenders this year were the Porsche 911, Mustang, Caddy STS, Acura RL, Subaru Legacy and BMW 6 Series. Quite a "year of the car"!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies