Check out this humorous column by The Cornell Daily Sun's Missy Kurzweil. While she may be only a sophomore in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences she writes extremely well, probably better than anyone on this blog at least. The column details the absurdity of pedestrians versus cars on a college campus but if you live in a big city it could apply just as easily. And while Missy (gotta love that name) delves into the problem of bicyclists (the scourge of both motorists and pedestrians) she omits my favorite, the city bus.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models