AutoWeek completed their AutoTest of the Mercedes Benz C55 AMG and owners gave it thumbs up. They love the injection of more horses, a lot more torque and the sound system. Negatives that where mentioned was the lack of a manual transmission, fuel mileage and smallish rear seat room. Many C55 owners would describe their Mercedes as a sports car disguised as a 4-door sedan.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies