Who knew Newsweek was so gearhead focused to run a review of the new Ducati 999R? Supposedly this sucker can hit 90 mph in 1st gear and the reviewer doesn't doubt it. This is the most powerful street-legal ride Ducati offers and it looks the part. Newsweek also gives an A to the bikes handling while we give an A to Newsweek for just running the piece.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models