I got a kick out of reading Carpundit's rant on how GPS devices dumb us down geographically. Just like spell check has made us soft grammatically, GPS devices allow us to forego using our own memory to learn routes and locations. "When I get somewhere after navigating by GPS, I have no idea where I am. That is, without the GPS I couldn't find my way home." I totally agree. And as someone who prides himself on always being able to make a second trip to a new location without the need of directions, I'll stick to a Yahoo Map or directions over the phone.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models