The Hummer Club is taking part in a new program to deliver emergency supplies and workers to areas in need. The coordinated effort is part of a six-year period where GM will also donate $4 million to the American Red Cross for disaster relief. HOPE (Hummer Owners Prepared for Emergencies) is just a small part of the effort. GM is also donating H1s, H2s and new H3s equipped with OnStar to the effort. Those owners that want to take part in the HOPE program will need to take serious Red Cross training including CPR, first aid and more.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies