Since a company just can't run on Cobra kit cars alone, Factory Five racing gives us a peek at the new GTM kit car that debuted at SEMA. Taking some of its looks from the Ford GT and the powertrain from a C5 Corvette donor, the GTM is a full running prototype and will hopefully hit the streets in 2005. Factory Five Racing is hoping to give you the body and chassis kit for under $20,000. The donor Corvette is up to you.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies