We all pretty much know that Honda is preparing a vehicle to place below the Civic for the 2006 model year. We also know that it will be a version of the Honda Fit/Jazz. More speculation is that the new Honda City based off the Fit/Jazz platform in four-door guise will most likely be the version of the car that Honda will show at the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Here's a look and a road test of the Asian market City to get you ready for the US intro.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies