As I was reading the excellent review of the new Porsche 911 by Karl Brauer on Edmunds, it struck me that Porsche is running out of numbers for their in house designations. The new 911 is called the 997 internally. So what happens in two more generations? Do they start with 000? 1000? That seems lame. Maybe 900? The possibilities boggle the mind. Definitely check out Brauer's review. It is exceptionally thorough.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video