Some people balked when we said we liked the looks of the new Suzuki Reno. A test vehicle won't be appearing in the Autoblog Garage until Thanksgiving but Don Hammonds over at the Pttisburgh Post Gazette says it's "one of the most fun small cars I've driven in a while." Don also thinks the 126 horsepower engine is peppy enough, although power can always be increased my friend. I was a little lost when he discusses difficulties shifting and selecting gears with an automatic model. I'm guessing he meant manual but either way it sounds like a major flaw. We'll weigh in around the same time the second batch of Thanksgiving leftovers disappear.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models