It seems that Newsday auto writer Tom Incantalupo answers many of the gripes regarding the new Ford Five Hundred sedan with tactful reason and wisdom. His introductory paragraphs are also quite witty and his writing style is one of the reasons I find him one of the more entertaining newspaper writers around. And unlike some Michigan-based auto writers, when Tom is having some fun he's also taking on real attributes of the car without confusing readers. Although I still don't see how the Toyota Avalon keeps coming up in comparisons to the Five Hundred.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models