There must be absolutely nothing going on these days in Youngstown, Ohio. That can be the only explanation for this puff piece on the first Chevrolet Cobalts arriving at local dealerships. For now only the four-door sedan is appearing in dealerships, the sportier coupe won't arrive for another month. Funny quote comes courtesy of local resident who says he's too old and too large to be a Cobalt buyer. I'm sure he was right in Chevy's target demographic too. One interesting quote was that fuel economy might be a big seller for this more upscale economy car. Does this mean Americans might start to sway towards driving smaller, better equipped cars? Doubtful.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video