Our favorite understated car feature, Super Handling All-Wheel Drive or SH-AWD for short, was named one of Popular Science's Best of What's New Automotive Technologies for 2004. From Acura's press release: "Best of What's New is the ultimate Popular Science accolade, representing a year's worth of work evaluating thousands of products," said Editor Mark Jannot. "These awards honor innovations that not only impact the way we live today, but change the way we think about the future." Also named to the list were the Bose developed electromagnetic shock system, Chrysler's Stow 'n Go seating, Honda Accord Hybrid engine and the BMW H2R concept.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video