After galloping on a dead horse through MotoGP, the '03 World Super Bike Champion, Neil Hodgson, will be joining Eric Bostrum in an effort to regain ground in AMA (American Motorcycle Association) Superbike. Hodgson is happily returning to the Ducati's 999 model (which sealed his championship in '03) after a difficult and disappointing year on the Desmosedici GP3. Ducati Corse has lost ground in recent years with AMA but the charged docket should boost their contention with the Japanese. In other notes, Harley continues to hit the snooze.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies