Recently the golf and tennis loving town of Hilton Head, South Carolina added two Toyota Priuses to the local government's motor pool. The town hopes to convert all of its vehicles to low polluters eventually. Anyone who has been to Hilton Head can attest to two things, its beauty and all the traffic. The two Priuses (how do you spell the plural of Prius anyway?) replace aging Ford Crown Victorias.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video