First it was a Subie through a house, and now this. A fire at a Ferrari-Maserati dealership in Holland destroyed nearly fifty rare exotic cars. The victims include a 1971 365 GTB Daytona, a 1990 and a 1991 F40 and a 1987 Testarossa along with a host of new Ferraris including a Challenge Stradale and a 575 M Maranello F1. It's horrible to such history go up in flames. It appears that no one was injured in or fighting the blaze.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models