While the FEDA continues it's support of nostalgic slingshot racing, another branch of psychotics are preaching past sundown of their orthodox speed rapture, the Fuel Altered. Shortening the wheel base drastically from a FED while stripping off characteristics such as aerodynamics and directional stability, these contraptions fall a bit short of proper manners but command all respect at the table. If you happen to find yourself sitting inside a fueler one day, have faith that they'll replace your set with titanium.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models