Jim Mateja reported late last week of a survey that found teenagers actually desire a BMW 3-Series, Honda Civic and VW Beetle and not the supposed favorite Scion tC. I don't know who TNS Automotive interviewed, but the story talks about how teenagers don't want to drive something that blends in with the crowd, 92%. Well nothing blends in more than a Civic. And many of the other car choices that they didn't like, Chrysler Sebring, Dodge Stratus, GMC Envoy and Subaru Legacy just don't even sound like potential car choices for teenagers. But since it's a survey we have to report on it no matter how flawed it seems to us.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models