There lies hope. If you don't know the name Anne Asensio, use this story to get acquainted with her. She is GM's design director in charge of assuring that General Motors automobiles and interiors reach world class status, and soon. She says that by '06 and '07 we will see that change take place. New models like the G6 and Grand Prix still have some work to do, but Anne assures the best is yet to come.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video