Chevrolet has not been number one is sales since 1986 and they want it back, bad. In '86, the Caprice and Celebrity were the family haulers, the Corvette had 235 horsepower and the IROC-Z cruised the streets (the picture is an old "Today's Chevrolet" ad for the '86 Vette out-braking the exotics). GM will back Chevy up with heavy incentives and FoMoCo will do the same. This could be a great time to pick up an early holiday present.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies