I knew this auto show stuff would go out of control when the normally lackluster South Florida Auto Show got a premiere or two. I grew up in South Florida and went to this show every year. It's basically a collection of everything that debuted ten months earlier in Detroit, we just got leftovers. Now it seems some automakers are using the otherwise dull platform to get some attention like Subaru with its new crossover called B9X. This is the first seven passenger Subaru and it looks pretty cool. I really hope the airplane style grill makes it into the new company DNA. I'd love to see that new WRX and roadster make it to life too.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies