Chrysler announced the prices of the Liberty common rail diesels this weekend. A 4x4 sport will cost you $25,125 and the 4x4 Limited is $27,355. The CRD Liberty is powered by a 2.8 liter turbo-diesel that delivers 295 ft-lbs of torque and 160 horsepower. Production of the CRD Liberty begins later this month and should be at dealerships by the end of the year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models