While the focus of media is on "kustom fabricators" with big green eyes, you'll often find the most creative projects appearing from the small town shops throughout the United States. Take for instance, this innovative '23 T sporting a fiberglass body of deep black with metal-flake scallops. A '48 Olds Straight-8 powers the beast with a "top-loader" custom-fitted to a hydromatic trans for shifting capability through the automatic. Crowned with stainless steel stacks, the three Strombergs perfectly compliment the hard-nosed exhaust, speedster tank and pleated interior. Characteristic of Roth & Barris, this ride is a true example of the lost art.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models