We brought you the sketches of these SEMA concepts a few weeks back and now AutoWeek has the real deal straight from Las Vegas. The two Mitsubishi Ralliarts include the Galant Sedan and Endeavor SUV. The Ralliart models are meant to actually boost sales since the Ralliart version of the Lancer sold 4300 vehicles in the 2004 model year, nearly 14 percent of total Lancer sales. The Galant sports a 260 horsepower V6 that will be in the new 2006 Eclipse, 6-speed transmission, 19-inch wheels, custom intake and exhaust along with suspension modifications. Almost an identical custom job is given to the Endeavor. But will they sell?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models