Hyundai enters the SEMA fray with an assortment of ten specialty vehicles including five Tiburons, three all-new Tuscon SUVs and an Elantra and Santa Fe to even out the mix. The company is hoping to show off their brand as a top tuning choice. While the extreme convertible Tiburon by K-Daddyz Kustomz won't be the norm for do it yourselfers, the vehicle does have an available supercharger. The Tuscon's are the first custom versions of the model to be displayed anywhere and include a motocross version with terrific black wheels shown if you click below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models