Since yesterday was when automakers reported October monthly sales, all that's in the news today is how the Asian manufacturers gained share and the Domestics lost share. It's inevitable. When there are so many companies to take a piece of pie, there is less pie left for the ones that once had it all. Now that Hyundai seems hell-bent on going upscale, the little slice of pie for super-cheap cars might be left uneaten… and that's where China figures in.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video