Last month Boyd Coddington's shop was raided by State of California agents. Are they looking to shut down the hot rodders? No, more like shutting down an illegal tax avoidance scam. It seems that some people are faking titles of kit car Cobras and other kits and misrepresenting them as real to exempt them from smog laws, registration fees and California sales tax. Cali wants their money.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video