On all accounts, hot-roddin' is a billion dollar business. From television shows featuring the "best" of designers to the strips of Small Town, USA, the American past time continues to fall into a gigantic void of millionaire playboys with Franklins to burn. Take, for instance, a recent listing for this all-steel, '32 Hi-Boy coupe with a simple 350. Don't get me wrong, the three-window is in great demand around the community, but does the $120,000 tag require a subsequent constraint on the rest of us still interested in home-built American ingenuity?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models