Pickuptruck.com had a talk with the director of Ford's Special Vehicle Team (SVT), John Coletti, at the SEMA show and he denied that the Lightning had been killed. Mr. Coletti stated that some media groups mistaken the postponement of the high-performance pickup to mean that it has been cancelled. He also said that too many things were going on at once to focus attention on both the Mustang and F-150.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models