It seems that Honda's finally decided to try it's luck in the compact truck arena. Looking somewhat like an Avalanche that someone left in the dryer for too long, Honda's Ridgeline concept is a truck designed to "emphasize the vehicle's adventurous spirit and truck capabilities". A 3.5 liter V6 will drive an 5 speed fully automatic 4WD transmission. The production Ridgeline is expected to make it's world debut in January at the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Better late than never.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models