We're a little late in picking up this item, but it seems 60 limited edition Maserati Quattroportes were sold in just 36 minutes last month, all bearing the Neiman Marcus name. This one-off production features upgraded interior and exterior coloring as well as a custom front grill. The owners that spent $125,000 on the department store badge also get a nameplate engraved with their own names and designer Sergio Pininfarina's signature.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video