I'm not quite sure why they needed that extra one horsepower after reaching 600 in this outgoing model equipped with $14,000 in SVT and Ford Racing parts. Those parts include SVT Cobra R suspension and brakes, 18-inch chrome wheels and an all-important twin-screw supercharger. That beefs everything up to the 601 mark and gives 529 lb-ft of torque too. Not bad since the plane Jane Cobra can only boast 390 horses and lb ft of torque. All this gets to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds. Not bad for $47,000.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models