My best tipster sent this story from an Indian news agency. It looks like journalists were treated to a vehicle called Fusion rolling off a Ford assembly line in India. The headlights sure look like what we've seen in previous spy shots, but the "Urban Activity Vehicle" hatchback is not the sedan many of us in the U.S. expect to see. The story does state this Fusion has specially designed features just for Indian drivers. I'm not quite sure what they are but OK. Anyone out there know if this vehicle is a real Fusion or just another of those foreign models sharing the same name? I'd doubt they'd be ready for production in any country since the car hasn't even been announced officially here in the States.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video