In a funny side story to last week's Ask Autoblog feature on everyone's favorite car magazines comes this whacky tale of lost mail. Carlos Evia opened his male on October 21, 2004 and saw an issue of Motor Trend waiting for him. Two problems: Carlos doesn't subscribe to Motor Trend, he doesn't even like cars much; and the issue was from July 1991. Stories on the BMW 850i and Acura Legend date the issue and the former tenant, Matt Quinley, it was addressed to had long since left the state of Virginia. He didn't even want the old issue after it had been lost for so long saying he just got rid of piles of back issues. Some loyal reader you are Matt.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models