DCX promised 100 Mopar Speed Shops within Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep dealerships by the end of 2003. Here we are at the end of 2004 and only 20 exist. The personalization and aftermarket accessory business has taken off. Popularity of the SEMA show has exploded in the past few years, and Chrysler wanted in, quickly. One of the hurdles for the new stores is space in existing dealerships. Most Mopar Speed Shops have been placed in brand new dealerships that planned for them.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models