The G6 GXP, a suped up version of Pontiac's new sport sedan, will make it's debut at this year's SEMA. Pontiac expects to increase the oomph factor by bumping output on the 3.6 liter V6 to 275hp, throw in a 6 speed manual gearbox, 18 inch wheels, and a host of chassis and aerodynamics improvements. If you're a member of Oprah's legal team and just read the title of this blog, let me assure you that we're referring to her fine taste in high performance automobiles, not that the standard G6 lacks adequate motivation to transport your client. Cough.
SEMA Tuner Tuesday Special: Pontiac G6 GXP - powerful enough to haul Oprah around
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models