In a harsh, but well written and factual commentary from one of the staff at GMInsideNews.com, the question is posed whether Pontiac is back to the badge engineering of the 80's (Montana SV6, Torrent) or on the right track (G6, Solstice, GXP lineup) and whether Bob Lutz is helping or hurting the struggling brand. "It makes one wonder if Bob Lutz had to trade his soul to the Corporate Devil for the chance to produce the Solstice".
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models